By this time, (Still in 2003) I had messed around with the program Flash a bit more. I bought a few animation books, as well as ones that were geared specifically for creating cartoons in Flash. Mind you, YouTube wasn't around yet so there weren't all the instructional videos available you can watch to learn how to do it these days. Overview Dexter and I were watching Huckleberry Hound re-runs on DVD and thought we would try something like that for the next cartoon. So we wrote this story and chopped it up in 3 parts. Concept The cartoon starts with Dexter in his "Secret Lab of Justice" below the local playground. Is he working on his new potion in the lab? Dexter working in his secret lab Nope. Just mixing some strawberry milk. Strawberry milk. Mmm. Mmm. Now that you, the viewer, have joined him, he tells you the story of his latest adventure. It's about a disgruntled toy action figure that came to life and tried to take over the world. The now...
How's the jott blog thing coming along for you?
ReplyDeleteIt's a handy thing to have to blog if you think of something. But I don't like that it leaves the page to play the audio and it only let's you record up to 30 sec.
ReplyDeleteBut I do use it for reminders and such all the time, it rules for that.