Whoo-yeah Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 07, 2008 New tablet aquired. Can't wait to get it home. Almost glad the one I had broke just wish it were cheaper. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous2:39 PMI got one of these too in the past week. It's a fun tool that I'm slowly adjusting to. Should help me out once I get used to itReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTom Ray10:58 PMI had been without one for soo long, mine had been broken for awhile, I just had to get a new one. When you get used to it it's just like an extension of your hand.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I got one of these too in the past week. It's a fun tool that I'm slowly adjusting to. Should help me out once I get used to it
ReplyDeleteI had been without one for soo long, mine had been broken for awhile, I just had to get a new one. When you get used to it it's just like an extension of your hand.
ReplyDelete